The website www.vogueentertainment.com.au (“the website“) is owned and operated by Vogue Entertainment (Vic) Pty Ltd (“the Company“,”we“, “us“) registered in Australia. Australian Business Number (ABN): 11 102 406 851.
Collection of your personal information
The personal information we collect via this website may include:
- the content of any electronic forms you submit via this website requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey;
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this website or to email addresses displayed on this website, which may include personal information such as name, email address and telephone number.
Email addresses provided via this site will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users’ knowledge and consent, unless required by law.
When you visit this site, our server logs the following information:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the address of the referring site (for example, the previous site that you visited)
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines)
- the date and time of your visit, and
- the address of the pages accessed and the files accessed or downloaded.
This information is used only for statistical analysis and systems administration purposes. No attempt is made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation by a law enforcement agency.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser which passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you.
Our server generates one cookie which is used to keep track of the pages you have accessed while using our server. The cookie allows you to page back and forwards through the web site and return to pages you have already visited.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. Vogue Entertainment is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
Contacting Vogue Entertainment
You may contact Vogue Entertainment regarding any part of this privacy statement.
Additional information regarding Australia’s privacy laws can be viewed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/.